This page contains all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and the person in charge of the website https://meltio3d.com.
All users must read the content of this page and agree to it before being able to continue browsing the rest of the website.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
DIRECTED METAL 3D SL
Full name: Angel Llavero Lopez de Villalta, hereinafter Direct Metal 3D SL.
Address: C / Navas de Tolosa 4-6, Block 1, 1ºC 23003 JAEN.
Email: [email protected]
Direct Metal 3D SL, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of its users with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data, thus complying with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and with the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD.
It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI or LSSICE).
Direct Metal 3D SL reserves the right to modify, at any time, without prior notice and informing of changes once made, both the presentation and configuration of the website https://meltio3d.com and this legal information.
Information Collected from Users and their Purpose:
https://meltio3d.com has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms.
When a user connects to this website to send the owner an email, subscribe to a newsletter or make a contract, he is providing a series of information for which Direct Metal 3D SL is responsible.
This information may include personal data, such as your IP address, full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, location…and in no case is it specially protected personal data.
At the time of providing this information, the user is giving his consent for said information to be collected, used, managed and stored by Direct Metal 3D SL in the ways described throughout this page:
- Contact forms: the following personal data is stored: Name, Email, Telephone and IP Address; These data will be used to resolve doubts, queries and respond to any type of message sent through the form, as well as to send promotions and special offers.
- Content subscription forms: the following personal data is stored: Name, Email, Telephone and IP Address; Such data will be used to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Social networks: Direct Metal 3D SL has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet. The treatment that Direct Metal 3D SL will carry out with the personal data within each of the aforementioned social networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, Direct Metal 3D SL may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service. Direct Metal 3D SL will not extract data from social networks in any case unless the user’s express consent was obtained to do so.
In conclusion, the purpose of data processing will only be to provide users with the information or services they request, as well as to inform of news that may be of interest to them.
Listed below are the rights of web users, who may exercise directing a written communication to Campus Científico Linares, Ronda Sur s/n or to [email protected], including in both cases a photocopy of the DNI (or similar identification document) of the user or the person authorized as the legal representative of the user
- The right to request access to personal data.
- The right to request the rectification of personal data in case they are incorrect.
- The right to request the limitation of the processing of personal data, in which case they will only be kept by Direct Metal 3D SL for the exercise or defense of claims.
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data, except that for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they must continue to be processed.
- The right to portability of personal data.
- The right to the deletion of personal data, which unless legal imperative will be deleted after confirmation by the applicant.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal
When a user considers that there is a problem with the way their data is being handled, they can direct their claims to [email protected] to remedy the situation as soon as possible or to the corresponding data protection authority, being The Spanish Agency for Data Protection indicated in the case of Spain.
Furthermore, as proof of good faith, the Dispute Resolution Platform provided by the European Commission is made available to all web users.
Obligations of the User
The access and/or use of https://meltio3d.com attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of the Web.
The user agrees to use the website, its services, and content without violating current legislation, good faith, and public order. The use of the website is prohibited, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
In addition, the user guarantees that the personal data provided through the forms are true and correspond to their real situation, having the duty to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy of the data provided and for the damages that may cause for this to Direct Metal 3D SL.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the written authorization of its legitimate owner.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or its legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
By using https://meltio3d.com, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and/or rights of Direct Metal 3D SL or third parties, as well as not to damage, disable or overload the website to prevent its normal use.
- Disaggregated data: disaggregated data will be kept without deletion period.
- Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: from the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
- Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: from the time the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
- User data uploaded by Direct Metal 3D SL to pages and profiles on social networks: from the time the user offers his consent until he withdraws it
Direct Metal 3D SL adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are never 100% reliable and, therefore, Direct Metal 3D SL cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, in order to guarantee the security and privacy of the personal data of its users, https://meltio3d.com has an active security system that reports on the activity of users and possible gaps in the system security.
In the event of any security breach, Direct Metal 3D SL undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.