Linares, Spain / Full-time
At Meltio, we are looking for a Technical Procurement Specialist to join our growing Purchasing team!
We are a young, yet rapidly growing company, aiming to take metal 3D printing to the next level by developing high-performance, affordable, and easy-to-use metal 3D printing solutions.
What are we looking for?
This person will be located in Linares, Spain at the Meltio factory with occasional travel as needed. Previous experience with additive manufacturing technology will be valued.
The job Technical Procurement denotes the act of obtaining or acquiring items with some degree of care and effort, include the investment of time to shop around or compare prices, compare technical features before making a final decision.
● Assessment of needs.
● Evaluation of technical requirements.
● Evaluation of suppliers.
● Negotiation of contracts.
● Awarding of the contracts.
● Managing projects/suppliers.
● Prepare content for 3D sample library, material settings, slicer settings.
● Determination of equipment and supplies requirements.
● Conduct industry research to identify potential suppliers.
● Evaluate suppliers based on products, services, and prices.
● Negotiate contracts/agreements for purchasing of materials.
● Select suppliers; administer contracts throughout the project.
● Assess supplier performance re: quality, cost, delivery, service.
● Identify and eliminate waste and/or variability in the supply chain.
You will be a great fit for the Meltio team if you are/have:
● Bachelor Degree in Purchasing, Business Administrations, Supply Chain Management, Industrial organization , International business.
● 3+ years experience.
● Experience in Additive Manufacturing industry / products will be valued.
● Willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
● English; excellent verbal and written communication.
● Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
● Experience working in a team environment, collaborating with both internal and external teams.
● Effective communication in many formats such as written, live chat, conference calls & in-person.
If you feel like you would be a great addition to our team, send us your CV and project portfolio to [email protected]
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.