MELTIO SCAN OFF-LINE
Blue structured light 3D scanner that allows the user to make accurate measurement reports
MAKE THE DECISION
The software that comes with it is able to scan objects automatically, calculating scanning positions intelligently, based on the already scanned object geometry.
Inspection based on Geomagic Control X
The system uses a blue structured light scanner that has an accuracy up to 35 microns (VDI 2634 Certificate). This, together with the Geomagic Control X inspection software, allows the user to make detailed and accurate measurement reports.
Dimensions: 1970 x 800 x 1681 mm
Weight: 200 kg
Structural materials: stainless steel, iron, aluminum and methacrylate.
Cabin: ventilated to expel possible fumes and cooling of the sensors.
– Two-axis turntable; 360 or rotation – ± 90o inclination.
– Cartesian axis system; 186mm depth, 500mm vertical, 250mm horizontal.
Ambient operating temperature: 15-35ºC
Storage temperature: 0-35ºC
Connection / Consumption:
Power supply: IF / 220V single phase.
Power Consumption: 2.8 Kw
Connectivity: Wi-Fi; Ethernet type RJ45; HDMI; USB
Teaching software included
Meltio Scan Teacher
Meltio Scan system software
Enhanced 2-axis platform to increase equipment capacity:
– Maximum part dimensions: 500x500x500 mm
– Cycle time: from 1 minute.
– Maximum piece weight: 20 kg.
– Metrology table with M8 holes
Two interchangeable sensors
Sensor for small parts.
– Technology: Blue led structured light
– IP67 certification.
– Internal temperature control with automatic shutdown
– Repeatability: 4.7μm.
– Working range: 110mm
– Average distance between vertices: 0.060 mm
– Measurement accuracy: 0.035 mm
– Capture Rate: 10 to 55 Hz
Sensor for medium / large piece
– Technology: white structured light
– Internal temperature control with automatic shutdown.
– Repeatability: up to 50 μm.
– Working range: 300mm
– Average distance between vertices: 0.18 mm
– Measurement accuracy: up to 50 μm.
– Capture speed: 1200 ms for 16 ms exposure time