Phillips has taken the innovative laser metal deposition technology of Meltio and integrated it with the world-renowned Haas CNC vertical machining centers, bringing the best value additive hybrid machines to the market. Benefit from both additive and subtractive technologies along with Phillips’ trusted service and expertise.
Phillips is a global manufacturing solutions leader that started as a machine tool distributor, who’s recently established a Public-Private Partnership agreement to work with the U.S. Department of Defense to educate, inspire, and redefine the capabilities of additive manufacturing.
Phillips Additive Hybrid advantages:
- Repair or modify machine parts adding material just where it’s needed
- Manufacture complex parts not previously possible
- Built on the Haas platform, giving you high performance and a high return on your investment
- Quickly make prototypes to prove out new designs
- Apply different additive materials to the same part for best design, weight and strength
- 3D print to near net shape and finish machine in a single part setup
- React quickly and cost-effectively to market needs with faster lead times
- Produce high-density parts with superior resolution in a clean working environment with wire Laser DED
- Supports offline programming software suppliers such as Autodesk, GibbsCAM and Mastercam
- Backed by Phillips applications engineering, service and training teams
For more than 50 years, federal government, industry and education leaders have trusted the people at Phillips Corporation to solve their greatest manufacturing challenges. With a worldwide presence and partnerships with premier technology leaders like Haas Automation, their goal is to create legendary value for the manufacturing community by unlocking solutions to propel manufacturing capabilities, profitability, and productivity.
See more: https://phillipscorp.com/hybrid/